020 8800 3577
About kitchen rewires
• Free quotes for kitchen rewiring.
• Moving sockets/switches in your kitchen.
• New oven supply or moving existing electric ovens.
• Installation of downlighters in your kitchen.
• Installation of kitchen appliances : cooker, hob, hood, oven, dishwasher, washing machine.
When dealing with wires and electrics in the kitchen it is very important to use a qualified electrician as it can be very dangerous mixing electric and water. As with bathroom fittings like electric showers and heated towel rails it is important to get kitchen appliances fitted properly, with the amount of plumbing and water in kitchens you need to be very careful wiring.
If you are having a new kitchen fitted and extra electrical appliances fitted then always get a trained electrician to do your kitchen wiring and rewiring. When adding extra plugs and wiring the kitchen it is important to consider how it will look, you should make sure plugs aren’t too close to any sinks; or places where a leak could make them dangerous. Make sure plug sockets are not too expose and limit the number of sockets exposed on the surface. Your electrician will be experienced in wiring up kitchens and be able to advise on the best and safest solutions.